data analysis and scientific plotting
Qtiplot is a fully fledged plotting software similar to the OriginLab Origin software (See http://www.originlab.com for more informations about Origin).
It can make two and three dimensional plots of publication quality, both from datasets and functions. It can do non-linear fitting and multi-peak fitting.
* 3D Plots
* Publication quality 2D plots: Error Bars, Multilayer Plots, Bar Plots, Pie Plots, Vector Plots, Contour and Image Plots
* Statistical Plots: Box/Whiskers Diagramms, Histograms
* Easy export of plots to vector formats (EPS, PS, PDF) and to other various image formats (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF)
* Powerful and versatile spreadsheets and calculations in column-logic
* Easy ASCII-Import/Export of single or multiple files
* Linear and non-linear curve fitting with weighting and estimation of statistical errors of the fit-parameters, using Levenberg-Marquardt, Least-Squares Algorithm or Nelder-Mead simplex minimization algorithm
* Multi-peak fitting with Gaussian and Lorentzian peak profiles
* Data analysis: statistics, sorting, FFT, data smoothing (Savitzky-Golay, FFT smoothing, and moving window average), data filtering (low/high/band pass and band block filters), convolution/deconvolution, correlation, interpolation, numerical integration/differentiation
* Matrices optimized for 3D plotting
* Templates support: all the settings for plots (2D/3D), tables and matrixes can be saved to ASCII files and restored later on for a fast editing process.
* Project files based on folders, a powerful project explorer with extensive built-in features: drag and drop, searching facilities.