displays computer and system information
Simple GTK program that shows some UNIX/Linux system information Sysinfo displays computer and system information.
1. System: Linux distribution release, GNOME version, Kernel version, Gcc version, Xorg version, hostname.
2. CPU: Vendor identification, model name, frequency, level2 cache, bogomips, model numbers, flags.
3. Memory: Total system memory RAM, free memory, swap space total & free, cached, active, inactive memory.
4. Storage: IDE interface, all IDE devices(disks, cd/dvd roms), SCSI devices.
5. Hardware: motherboard, graphic card, sound card, network devices.
6. NVIDIA graphic card: only with NVIDIA display driver installed.